What I do for a Living?
I do a lot of things. But they all include the same ingredients.
- I’m on my Best if I can interfere in Communication & Behavior [in which I flourish in Group Dynamic and Conflict Communication]
- I train people in Communication and Co-creating projects.
- I train people in working with the Dragon Dreaming method.
- I also host events, write and at the moment I’m creating a documentary about the area in which I’m living in Amsterdam.
- I love to share a Tiny Thing to create Grand Feelings with Love – Take all you Need
- I initiated Keep It Clean Day, which is a day to clean all the garbage on the streets and in nature. It started in Estonia in 2008, and is now a global movement in which 96 countries participate.
The way I think about group dynamic.
Most ‘problems’ in the field of communication are seldom about the persons themselves. At the time the individual subjective disappears, things and problems are much easier to objectify. From there is a solution soon at hand. If not so, then a farewell is also not prohibitive. Realistic look and solution thinking approaches my style.
Sometimes I use two cups on the table with a line in between them as an example for interpersonal situations. They symbolize us. They can turn around. Or move. Sometimes they’re full of fluids, sometimes they’re empty. But what ever will happen – It’s always a cup. And there’s always a line. Like we are always human. With connections. The essential part of a connection is the line between the two cups. That’s the place where the fun happens! Where the communication is going on, where we’re showing ourselves. We can tell others what we see from the point of view where we’re at. We can share our ‘being’ with loved ones.
But for inter-personal connection it’s not the only thing that matters. Psycho analyses about some personal past cán be nice, but not always functional if you need to co-create ín the moment. We need to be in the moment. What’s necessary for communication and connection, is self-knowledge, respect and a sincere way of looking at the line between the cups. Here and now.
I just LOVE win-win situations. For the simple reason they make everyone happy. Happiness leads to autonomy, trust and openness. And thát makes life far more easier.
When you think of booking me, make sure you’ll think about your own win-part. After that, also consider mine. This way, most of the time we’ll find each other in every possible way!
Just mail me!
Or skype me!
name: annettedolle @Amsterdam.
1999. January – Philippines. Internship. Teaching primary & highschool children. (8 weeks)
2012. January – WorldCleanUp Conference – Tallinn, Estonia.
2012. March – CleanUp Slovenia.
2012 November – AsianCleanUp Conference & project ‘Mahjnu Nepal’ (5 weeks).
2013. July. – TimuKota & AEI, Bethlehem, Palestine. training cultural entrepreneurship.
2014. June. – Slovenia. Training Dragon Dreaming (10 days).